Modification/Inclusion in the allotment letter:
Payments as per the ‘Payment Schedule’ annexed herewith have to be made through online mode from www.kmdaprojects.in
The process of paying the installments through online mode from the aforesaid web site is also mentioned therein.
Text content to be shown with the Payment Schedule as an annexure with the allotment letter :
The online payment window will be available from 15-May-2023. The steps to be followed for online payment of the installments according to the above mentioned Payment Schedule are stated hereunder:
- 1. Visit www.kmdaprojects.in
- 2. Click on the button namely ‘Login’ or the option namely ‘Pay Your Installments’
- 3. You will be asked to provide your Login ID
- 4.. Your Login ID is the same mobile phone number that you have given to www.kmdaprojects.in when you have paid the application money.
- 5. An OTP (one time password) will be sent to the same mobile phone number. You will have to use the same as password to login.
- 6. The above mentioned payment schedule will be available for you upon login.
- 7. You will be redirected to the Internet Payment Gateway integrated with www.kmdaprojects.in and will be able to pay the respective installment amount upon click on the button namely, ‘Pay Now’ visible with each of the installments.
- 8. The online payment window to pay the first installment as mentioned hereinabove in the Payment Schedule will be available only for 45 days starting from 15-May-2023.
- 9. You will only be able to pay the second installment upon successful payment of the first installment.
- 10. The online payment window to pay the second installment as mentioned hereinabove in the Payment Schedule will be available only for 75 days starting from 15-May-2023.
- 11. You will need to pay both the installments accordingly within the stipulated period as mentioned hereinabove.
- 12. If the net banking or debit/credit card arrangement with your bank or card issuer does not allow you to pay the amount of installment as the same exceeds your transaction limit even when you have sufficient balance available in your account then please select the option RTGS/NEFT.
- 13. The required details/information like Account Name, Account No., Bank, Branch, IFSC etc. to pay the amount of installment to KMDA i.e. the beneficiary thorough RTGS/NEFT will be automatically generated. You may download the same and visit the online or offline facilities of your bank to initiate the RTGS/NEFT transaction in favour of KMDA.
- 14. Please take note the required details/information like Account Name, Account No., Bank, Branch, IFSC etc. as generated automatically is exclusively for you to pay the amount of installment thorough RTGS/NEFT to KMDA i.e. the beneficiary. So please use the exactly same details /information otherwise it will not be considered as the amount has been paid by you even if the amount gets debited from your account. KMDA and/or any of the service providers involved with this payment mechanism cannot be held responsible for using any wrong or other information that is not generated exclusively for you.
- 15. The system generated Payment Acknowledgement Slip will be provided instantly upon successful payment of the installment when the payment transaction will take place through any available mode of payment other than RTGS/NEFT.
- 16. The system generated Payment Acknowledgement Slip will be provided on or after the next working/banking day if the payment is being made through RTGS/NEFT.
- 17. The amount of installment once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.